Saturday, August 13, 2011

Photography Packaging & Branding

I've finally settled on packaging. Like the branding the packaging has evolved many times. There are so many options available that it's hard to settle on just one that will forever represent your photography. Without further ado here are the items that my packaging consists of:
5x6 aqua blue boxes 
Miller's Lab prints all of my ornate cards and business cards
Metallic orange posts (like the kind used for scrapbooks)
Handmade paper flowers
White tissue paper hand scalloped
Twine


Paper flowers are hand painted them assembled - Stem, Leaves, and Stamen are made from cardstock printed with Shakespearean play quotes


White tissue paper edges are hand-scalloped with simple white paper flower closure


Flying Fig CD Case


Custom Printed CDs based on one of my floral graphic designs. The case "swings" open to reveal the CD and copyright release



Informational cards will vary depending on the type of session. This picture shows the backside of the CD case with my custom designed photography subway art with matching shaped business cards all printed at Miller's Lab. Scallop edge referral card and newborn session information card



Tri-fold Portrait Planning Guide



4 comments:

  1. I really like it! Congrats on figuring it out. I still havent decided on mine and my branding has been the same for over a year now! EEK!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A professionally crafted logo design examples is one of the greatest blessings for a company; whether it is big or small. It gives them an identity of their own and makes them different from others.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I purchased the Portrait Planning templates from Design Aglow.

    ReplyDelete